If you are interested in learning from a leading commercial fit out contractor with expert design and engineering skills; you could be the perfect candidate for a graduate role with this company based in Greater Belfast.
Due to significant growth across the retail, hospitality and healthcare sector; this business is progressing their design team on a permanent basis and are looking for a graduate BIM Co-ordinator to support and implement BIM management plans. You will join with the ambition to become a project BIM manager on large scale/complex multidisciplinary projects. You will also have a working knowledge of Autodesk Revit and collaboration tools such as Navisworks. You will be ambitious to succeed in managing expectations and ensuring client satisfaction across a range of the most exciting projects in the UK.
This role will build up your experience on complex and high-profile projects and allow you to develop professionally by finding solutions to challenges that will strengthen your skillset.
A typical day in your new role will involve:
- Engaging in the process of developing either team or client BIM procedures/standards and assist in facilitating their implementation into projects and programmes.
- Supporting the BIM manager, designers and engineers in coordinating designs through the use of BIM models whilst analysing project specifications and design resource requirements to implement into employer templates.
- Supporting the Contracts and Commercial team to effectively manage and record all changes from implementation through to final completion of each project.
- Supporting technicians to ensure that they are provided with the information, software, hardware, training, and technical support they require to ensure delivery of data to project requirements
- Learning how to troubleshoot problems that arise in a rapidly changing digital construction environment.
Desirable Experience/Qualification (It would be great if you have these, but don't worry if you don't):
- Ability to implement the latest wider industry AEC(UK) BIM protocols
- Knowledge of building regulations, legislation, and compliance
- Contractual knowledge (JCT, NEC, D&B etc)
What's in it for you:
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Private dental insurance
- Wellness programme
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Architectural or Design job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Taylor for a confidential discussion