Back to jobs
- Posted 10 March 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineProfessional Services Jobs
- Contact NameMary Quinn
Vickerstock are working alongside one of our leading clients based in Armagh to recruit a HR Administrator to join their busy team for a period of 6 months with a possible extension.
HR Administrator will provide cover and support within the HR Manager.
Working alongside the HR Manger to develop and maintain HR metrics and reports to support business needs.
The HR Administrator will be responsible for the following:
- Recruitment and Selection
- Assist with all documentation required during the recruitment and selection process
- Assist with creating contractual documentation
- Assist HR Manager in relation to documentation for grievances, disciplinaries and other performance related matters.
- Collating absence data for weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports. Developing compliance reports to monitor return to works.
- Collate payroll information e.g. change to terms and conditions, new starters, leavers and absence.
- Assist with preparation of statutory reports in a timely and accurate manner e.g. Article 55.
The HR Administrator should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Third level qualification in Human Resources or a related discipline (or equivalent) and 6 month's experience in an HR administration role OR
- 5 GCSE's including GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) in English and Maths and 1 years' experience working in a dedicated HR administration role.
- Experience working within a fast moving highly pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
Contact Mary Quinn to discuss this, in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page
Reference ID: #INDGMC