HR Generalist Cavan
Vickerstock are working alongside one of our leading clients based in Cavan to recruit an experienced HR Generalist. The successful candidate will report directly to the HR Manager and assist with general HR duties.
The HR Generalist will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with Employee Relations issues - advice, disciplinary, grievance, capability matters
- Employee Relations issues and casework
- Preparing letters, reports and documentation for clients in relation to grievance, disciplinary meetings, and other HR matters.
- Ensuring that all documentation is up to date
- To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of employment legislation
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain ongoing communication with all stakeholders e.g. employees, Line Managers and the wider HR community.
- Exercise discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
The HR Generalist should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor's degree and 1-2 year of experience in the HR sector.
- CIPD Qualification desirable.
- Admirable experience in handling employee relations
- FMCG/Production experience an advantage
- High level of IT/Excel/Power Point and organisation administration skills in an FMCG Environment.
Contact Mary Quinn to discuss this, in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page