Intermediate Quantity Surveyor | Civil
- Posted 07 March 2023
- Salary £55000 - £65000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineConstruction Jobs
- Contact NameNicole Barr
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a Tier 1 Civil and Build contractor based in Belfast in the recruitment of a Graduate Quantity Surveyor. This multi-million-pound company have an annual turnover north of 300 million. With over 550+ employees, this company has grown in both Northern Ireland, Ireland and the UK and wish to expand their Belfast team.
Your new role as an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
If successful, you will have the opportunity to work alongside one of Northern Irelands leading Civil engineering and Build contractors on an array of complex and exciting projects. Within the Commercial Team, you will be responsible for the management of contracts and financial budgets in support of generating profit for the company.
Day to day responsibilities include; preparing BOQ, risk analysis, overseeing contract management and progression, attending required site visits and client meetings, ensuring all documentation and contract details are kept up to date including all variances, producing monthly CVR reports, Sub contractor procurement, Sub contractor interim payments and final account submissions. Managing working relationships between the commercial and site teams to ensure successful project delivery within the agreed deadline and budget.
What you will need to succeed
- Hold a degree BSc Hons in Quantity surveying
- Have a desire to develop your career within Civil Engineering.
- At least 3 years' experience working on either Build or Civil Eng Contracts i.e., JCT OR NEC form
- Experience working on projects over £1 Million
- Hold a Full UK driving licence
- In possession of a valid passport as travel to site will be required
What is in it for you?
This position would be best suited for an individual who wants to expand their career and add notable projects to their experience and work alongside a distinguished contractor.
A competitive salary is on offer along with several benefits including,
- Attractive Car allowance,
- Living away allowance (if required),
- Pension scheme,
- Health shield (Medical & Dental),
- Access to high street discounts,
- 24/7 counselling access,
- Annual professional Membership payment,
- Structured progression pathways,
For a confidential discussion on this, or any other vacancy in the commercial construction sector contact Nicole Barr at Vickerstock recruitment 02890313720
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE BROWSE OUR WEBSITE