Junior Contracts Manager
- Posted 06 March 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- LocationCounty Antrim
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineConstruction Jobs
- Contact NameLeah Irwin-Black
Assistant Contracts Manager (Marine)
Vickerstock are working in conjunction with a speciailist marine fitout firm to recruit an Assistant Contracts Manager to join their team in their County Antrim based facilities. This role will involve travel.
This well-known company has extensive experience across a the cruise ship and ferry sector throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe and have an excellent reputation for delivering the highest calibre craftsmanship.
Your new role as an Assistant Contracts Manager;
- Assistant the Contracts Manager with projects from order stage to completion of defects certificate.
- Ensure client satisfaction and quality finish to improve on customer relationships gaining further works
- Ensure that all projects are run in compliance with Health and Safety regulations and the general housekeeping on site is as expected.
- Responsible for cost reporting to Manager
- Attend site meetings including preparation of all information required for these
- Liaise with other team members in preparation of sub-contract orders, cost comparisons and payments
- Assist in efficiently recording all cost variations and the swift conclusion of final accounts
What you will need to succeed as an Assistant Contracts Manager;
- You will have 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Hold a degree in Construction Management or similar
- Be prepared to work away from home for limited periods
What to do next?
If this Assistant Contracts Manager role is of interest contact Leah Irwin-Black to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE BROWSE OUR WEBSITE