- Posted 27 October 2022
- Salary £30000 - £35000 per annum
- DisciplineEngineering & Manufacturing Jobs
- Contact NameWarren Watson
Junior Maintenance Engineer | Portadown
Up to £35k
Day shift only
Monday - Friday | 8am - 4.30pm
Our exclusive client is currently recruiting a Junior Maintenance Engineer for their site in Portadown. This is a fantastic time to join a forward-thinking company who continually invest in their equipment, machinery, and staff development.
Your new role as a Junior Maintenance Engineer.
- Fault diagnosis and maintenance of machinery which have electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic & PLC control systems.
- Developing and completing preventative maintenance programmes.
- Trouble shooting and modifying production equipment to improve quality and output.
- Continuous improvement activities to increase performance of existing equipment.
What you will need to succeed as a Junior Maintenance Engineer.
- You should have previous experience as a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
- You will have a relevant qualification in Electrical/Mechatronic programming
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence on, or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Maintenance Engineers at all levels across NI.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance engineering / manufacturing in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)