Back to jobs
- Posted 15 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- LocationCounty Antrim
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineProfessional Services Jobs
- Contact NameMary Quinn
Sales and Customer Service
Vickerstock are working with our client based in Greater Belfast to recruit for a Linguistic Sales and Customer Service candidate to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic, demanding multi lingual commercial department working closely with several large European customers.
Languages preferred: German
The Linguistic Graduate will be responsible for:
- Dealing with the customers directly
- Entering orders onto the CRM system, accurately and efficiently.
- Providing Order confirmations within a specific timeframe.
- Planning and tracking orders and advise customer of problems.
- Liaising with Customers regarding loading and deliveries.
The Linguistic Graduate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Graduate of German or junior level fluent/native speaker of German
- Strong customer service skills
- Wants to work in a great sales department
- Previous office experience would be an advantage
- IT literate and have experience of a Windows based package including MS Word & Excel;
Contact Mary Quinn to discuss this, in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.