£45k (Shifts) + Excellent Benefits Package
Vickerstock are proudly working in partnership with our client who is a globally renowned Manufacturer with an excellent reputation gained through their commitment to consistency innovation, quality and sustainability.
Due to an increase in workload and continued business expansion they are currently on the lookout for a number of Maintenance Engineers to join their team.
Duties will include
- Developing and carrying out Planned Maintenance Programmes for site machinery/equipment.
- Ensuring that all machinery/equipment is working safely and in accordance with all relevant legislation.
- Maintaining and updating clear and accurate records in relation to the above.
- Communicating clearly with other departments to ensure maximum operational efficiency.
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives by suggesting and implementing solutions to maximise production efficiency.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out additional duties when necessary.
- Third level Engineering qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar Maintenance role, preferably within Manufacturing.
- Time-served Electrical or Mechanical apprenticeship.
- Experience with both Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance.
- Ability to work well alone as well as contributing within a team.
- Strong communication skills.
Even if you don't meet all of the above criteria, I would encourage you to reach out to me anyway to discuss other options.
What we hope you do next
Contact Calum Cowie to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page. 028 90 279 542
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance Engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)