Vickerstock are working in partnership with one of NI's leading global employers for the recruitment of a Manufacturing Engineer. Reporting to the Lead Engineer you will assist with process improvements across all areas of the manufacturing facility
Your new role
- Responsible for the development and improvement of existing manufacturing systems, processes, procedures and equipment
- Coordinate with, production and quality control to help identify any issues affecting production and establish what fixes are required.
- Development of lean manufacturing principles.
- Work alongside the production team to identify skills required from production operators and develop these to achieve team goals.
- Assist with the machine and process training of operators and supervisors as required.
- Ensure all associated paperwork and reports are maintained and kept up to date.
- To assist in risk analysis across key assets.
- Assist in the execution of engineering projects and tasks.
What you'll need
- Minimum of HNC in Engineering
- 1 years' experience in a similar role
- An understanding of lean manufacturing principals
Contact Zoey Rooney to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within manufacturing in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)