- Posted 07 November 2022
- Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum
- DisciplineConstruction Jobs
- Contact NameBrian Mitchell
Mechanical Engineer (Water/Wastewater) | Belfast
Vickerstock are delighted to be working with a multi-disciplinary engineering and project management consultancy to recruit an experienced Mechanical Engineer. The Belfast office of this national consultancy have been in continual growth mode over the last number of years with project and framework wins creating a wide range of opportunities within the business for both new and existing staff.
Your new role as a Mechanical Engineer (Water/Wastewater)
As an experienced engineer, you will join the Belfast office but be part of a team that operates UK wide to deliver a range of highly complex infrastructure and utility schemes, primarily within the water & wastewater sector. This is a wide-ranging role which may include design, bid preparation, specification and tender preparation, site asset surveys and site supervision.
What you will need to succeed as a Mechanical Engineer (Water/Wastewater)
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering (BEng or MEng considered);
- A minimum of 4-years' experience within mechanical design and hydraulic calculations;
- Able to understand and produce P&IDs and have the ability to produce technical documents such as mechanical specifications, general, outline and detailed system design drawings.
What's in it for you?
If successful you will be joining a national business at a time when they are undergoing significant growth. A number of the senior staff in Belfast have taken on more prominent roles throughout the UK business, giving local employees opportunities to work on a wider range of schemes. You will be offered a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a mix of core and flexible benefits.
For a confidential discussion on this, or any other vacancy in the Civil or Structural Engineering sector contact Brian Mitchell at Vickerstock Recruitment.