Vickerstock are pleased to be working with one of the UK's Tier 1 contractors to recruit for the position of Senior Planner. With a number of specialist divisions including Construction, Civil Engineering and Fit Out, this organisation provides progressive opportunities allowing you to grow and mature within your career. With offices across the UK, this local success story is now one of the UK's largest main contractors and continues to go from strength to strength. This particular role is based in Belfast, working on projects throughout Northern Ireland.
Your new role as Senior Planner
You will become a valued member of the construction team, bringing your own knowledge and experience to develop and monitor programme solutions. You will work closely with the Head of Planning, Bid Directors, and Project Delivery teams to contribute to continued success and growth of the construction division. Some of your daily duties may include; developing and communicating planning intent using Asta, developing project specific programmes, method statements and logistics plans, review tender/construction drawings/specifications/bills to understand the project, and review subcontractor programmes with the project delivery team.
What you will need to succeed as Senior Planner (it would be great if you have these but don't worry if you don't)
- A construction related degree/ higher level qualification is preferred;
- Experience working in a similar role;
- Good understanding of industry standard project management software applications, specifically Asta Powerproject, P6 and Microsoft Project;
- Familiarity with JCT and NEC requirements.
What's in it for you?
- Car allowance
- 33 days annual leave which increases after 5 years
- Life insurance 4 times your annual salary
- 6% employer contribution pension
- Medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- The opportunity to progress further in your career
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE BROWSE OUR WEBSITE