Salary up to £55,000
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a leading manufacturer of precision products for the recruitment of a Production Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established, secure, and award-winning firm that have been recognised for their investment in their employees
Your new role
- Hold daily meetings with direct reports ensuring that goals are clearing communicated and addressing any issues.
- Manage full production plans.
- Production reports on output, efficiency and quality, identifying areas of improvement.
- Customer focused ensuring that all quality standards and objectives are achieved.
- Provide clear instruction to production teams on targets and work across teams to ensure labour resources are allocated.
- Responsible for dealing with any employee issues regarding performance or conduct.
- Ensure H&S compliance and best practice.
- Identify training gaps and ensure all team members clearly understand expectations.
- Gain an overview of all jobs released to production through attendance at contracts to production handovers.
- Support team leader's workflow planning to achieve required delivery dates raising any date conflict.
- Ensure upkeep of all machinery to a high standard and timely response to breakdowns
What you'll need
- 3 years' experience in a production management position
- Experience managing large teams
- Excellent knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques
Contact Zoey Rooney to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within manufacturing or engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)