Vickerstock are working in partnership with a med tech manufacturing firm on the appointment of an ambitious Production Scheduler.
Reporting directly to the Senior Production Scheduler you will be responsible for scheduling production across your value stream.
In your new role:
- Ordering and expediting a range of finished goods from suppliers
- Frequently liaise with the production management team, planning team, procurement department and demand management to ensure the smooth day to day running of the production line
- Accountable for generating production schedules across all production lines, including final packing and sampling, to satisfy customer demand and maximise production efficiency
- Provide real time co-ordination and optimisation of materials and production schedules
- Develop a strong understanding of the production processes and be able to generate and maintain effective daily and weekly schedules
- Design, develop and document the detailed scheduling processes
- Provide production schedules to all internal stakeholders
- Generate reports and schedules through the applicable applications
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum of 1 year working within a planning/scheduling role in a fast paced, manufacturing environment
- Strong Excel and data analysis skills within Excel
- GSCE's (or equivalent) in Maths and English
For a confidential conversation on how Vickerstock can support you with your next move, get in touch with Chris our Supply Chain specialist today.