Project Engineer (MEICA)
- Posted 07 March 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineConstruction Jobs
- Contact NameBrian Mitchell
Project Engineer (MEICA) | Navan
Vickerstock are working with a specialist MEP sub-contractor with extensive expertise in Water & Wastewater projects to support in the recruitment of a MEICA Project Engineer. Working predominantly in the industrial wastewater sector, the business is now considered to be a leading player in the Irish water industry.
Your new role as a Project Engineer (MEICA);
Reporting to the Project Manager the MEICA Project Engineer will be required to assist in the day-today aspects of project delivery. You will work on projects across the industrial and municipal water sectors, where you will be involved in design, build, operation and ongoing maintenance of schemes.
What you will need to succeed as a Project Engineer (MEICA);
- A relevant engineering degree such as Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering;
- A minimum of 2-years' experience working in a similar role, preferably in the water and wastewater industry;
- Experienced in the design, construction, commissioning and process proving of mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, control and automation (MEICA) systems.
What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity to join a growing business who are involved in a wide range of water & wastewater projects. In return for your expertise, you can expect to be offered a highly competitive salary and the chance to join a fast-growing organisation and benefit from considerable career progression opportunities.
For a confidential discussion on this, or any other vacancy in the Construction sector, contact Brian Mitchell at Vickerstock Recruitment