- Posted 15 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineConstruction Jobs
- Contact NameLeah Irwin-Black
Vickerstock are currently working alongside our client, who are one of the leading suppliers of structural steel & cladding within the Northwest of Ireland, having been in operation for over 30 years. With an impressive project list and upcoming pipeline of works they are looking to add and experienced Project Manager to their team.
As a Project Manager you will manage on site projects of various capacities to include commercial and operational duties. It will involve the co-ordinating of internal resources as well as sub-contractors to meet our clients expectations.
Your new role as a Project Manager;
- Coordination of our internal resources and sub-contractors
- Manage project delivery
- Take site meetings and feedback all relevant information internally
- Support the development and implementation of a project plan and schedule
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Identify and manage New Business Opportunities
- Increase market awareness and intelligence via social platforms, face to face and word of mouth
- Contribute to and Manage project pipeline
- Report on project performance on a weekly/monthly basis
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
What you will need to succeed as a Project Manager;
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Management of construction related projects
- Experience in the management and commercial delivery of projects in pre-sales and execution including the negotiating and drafting of agreements.
- A background or knowledge of structural steel and cladding systems would be an advantage.
- Qualified to degree level in a construction related discipline
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with all project parties
- Organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- A hands-on, can-do attitude with initiative to work well within a team
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Leah Irwin-Black for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE