Recruitment Consultant - Environmental, Health and safety
Belfast City Centre - Hybrid working with an early finish on a Friday
Here at Vickerstock our Environmental, Health and Safety division is expanding! We are at the start of an ambitious period of growth which will see the transformation of the business over the next 5-years throughout the Island of Ireland.
We are keen to speak with ambitious and experience consultants who are looking for a dedicated career opportunity. We can offer a clear career plan with support to build out your own team if that is your chosen path.
Our business is built by forging strong relationships and delivering an exceptional service to our candidates and clients. You will be provided with some of the best ongoing recruitment training, working with a company who will invest in your development and genuinely wants you to succeed!
With an outstanding reputation across all sectors across the Island of Ireland, we work with a variety of clients, becoming the agency of choice and delivering for both clients and candidates alike. You will be provided with the support to grow and develop your desk and we will arm you with all of the tools to maintain you as an expert in your field, along with a dedicated marketing team and access to an impressive marketing budget to assist with candidate generation.
Some of the perks you can expect when you join Vickerstock include:
- A highly competitive salary and an Industry leading commission scheme
- 32 days annual leave and a day off for your birthday
- Flexible working conditions with remote working options
- Access to an extensive suite of training programmes to support you at every phase of your career
- Casual Fridays with a 16.30 finish
- Great culture - Social events throughout the year
A TYPICAL DAY
While no day in recruitment can be described as "typical" some of your core responsibilities on a day-to-day basis will be.
- Developing business with new and existing clients
- Proactively engaging with both active and passive candidates using a variety of methods
- Shortlisting roles, booking interviews, managing the offer and acceptance process
- Networking to build your market knowledge
- Share industry specific commentary to your network via social media
- Work with our dedicated marketing manager to build your personal brand
Maybe you work for an organisation where progression means a bigger target and new title but little in the way of career plan or additional responsibility.
Or maybe you're an experienced sales professional looking for a new challenge in an environment that will support your personal ambitions.
On top of this we are looking for people with:
- A goal orientated mindset - you will enjoy working to targets
- The commercial awareness to identify what "good business" looks like
- High levels of professionalism with excellent interpersonal skills
- A desire to become the "go-to" consultant within your specialism
- Committed to continuous professional development
To speak in absolute confidence about a career with Vickerstock please get in touch with Glenda Reddington, Talent Acquisition Manager
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.