Recruitment Consultant - Environmental, Health and safety
Here at Vickerstock our Environmental,Health and Safety division is expanding! We are at the start of an ambitious period of growth which will see the transformation of the business over the next 5-years throughout the Island of Ireland.
Are you an ambitious and experience consultant looking for a fresh and exciting dedicated career opportunity?
If so, we can offer a clear career path with the autonomy to grown and develop upon a warm Environmental, Health and Safety desk.
Maybe you work for an organisation where progression means a bigger target and new title but little in the way of career plan or additional responsibility.
You will be provided with some of the best ongoing recruitment training as working with us we will invest in your development as we genuinely want you to succeed!
On top of this we are looking for people with:
- The commercial awareness to identify what "good business" looks like
- A desire to become the "go-to" consultant within your specialism
- High levels of professionalism with excellent interpersonal skills
- Maintain open and proactive lines of communication
- Ensuring a positive client/candidate experience for all
- Committed to continuous professional development
Some of the perks you can expect when you join Vickerstock include:
- A highly competitive salary and an Industry leading commission scheme
- 32 days annual leave and a day off for your birthday
- Flexible working conditions with remote working options
- Access to an extensive suite of training programmes to support you at every phase of your career
- Casual Fridays
- Great culture - Social events throughout the year
To speak in absolute confidence about a career with Vickerstock please get in touch with Glenda Reddington, Talent Acquisition Manager
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.