Recruitment Consultant - Environmental, Health & Safety
- Posted 23 February 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineRecruitment Consultants Jobs
- ReferenceRec Consultant - EHS_1677145509
- Contact NameGlenda Reddington
Recruitment Consultant - Environmental, Health and safety
Do you want to work for a growing, forward-thinking business that values it's employees offering ongoing support and a bespoke training and development programme?
Here at Vickerstock we are an expanding team of highly motivated professionals. Our Environmental, Health and Safety division is growing throughout the Island of Ireland. If you are energetic and focused looking to learn and develop your career with an opportunity to work with a friendly and supportive team, we can offer you a clear career path with the autonomy to grow and develop upon a warm Environmental, Health and Safety desk.
Maybe you work for an organisation where progression means a bigger target and new title but little in the way of career plan or additional responsibility.
You will be provided with some of the best ongoing recruitment training as working with us we will invest in your development as we genuinely want you to succeed!
On top of this we are looking for people with:
- Have a positive, hardworking & self-motivated mindset.
- A strong desire to succeed, win business and grow your market share.
- A desire to become the "go-to" consultant within your specialism.
- Previous 360 recruitment experience.
- High levels of professionalism with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Maintain open and proactive lines of communication.
- Ensuring a positive client/candidate experience for all.
- Committed to continuous professional development.
Some of the perks you can expect when you join Vickerstock include:
- A highly competitive salary and an Industry leading commission scheme.
- Clear progression and career path.
- 32 days annual leave and a day off for your birthday.
- Flexible working conditions with remote working options.
- Access to an extensive suite of training programmes to support you at every phase of your career.
- Casual Fridays.
- Great culture - Social events throughout the year.
To speak in absolute confidence about a career with Vickerstock please get in touch with Glenda Reddington, Talent Acquisition Manager
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.