Recruitment Consultant - Food Manufacturing
- Posted 19 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineRecruitment Consultants Jobs
- ReferenceRec Consultant FMCG_1684482566
- Contact NameGlenda Reddington
Recruitment Consultant- Food Manufacturing
Here at Vickerstock we are an expanding team of highly motivated professionals. Our FMCG division is growing throughout the Island of Ireland, so we currently have an opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant in our FMCG division.
You will be given the autonomy to run, grow and develop your own desk so you will have passion, drive and a genuine interest in recruitment and always be striving to go above and beyond.
If you are a Recruitment Consultant who is looking to work for a company that rewards, recognises, invests in you, and has a culture based on teamwork as we continue to grow, then we are looking for someone like you to join us and be part of this exciting journey.
- You will have strong communication skills with the confidence to communicate with senior level candidates.
- Have experience of full 360 recruitment.
- Helping manage the interview process, communicating effectively with candidates to arrange interviews, give detailed feedback after interviews, and assist with the offer stages.
- Mapping the market for potential new clients and identifying certain key people within existing clients to improve and expand upon those relationships.
- Be an advocate of social networking.
- Negotiating and influencing to achieve the best outcomes for your clients and candidates.
Some of the perks you can expect when you join Vickerstock include:
- A highly competitive salary and an Industry leading commission scheme
- 32 days annual leave and a day off for your birthday
- Flexible working conditions with remote working options
- An in-house dedicated marketing team to boost your own personal brand and network.
- Working with a supportive team who all champion each other's success
- Access to an extensive suite of training programmes to support you at every phase of your career.
- Casual Fridays with a 16.30 finish
- Great culture - Social events throughout the year
To speak in absolute confidence about a career with Vickerstock please get in touch with Glenda Reddington, Talent Acquisition Manager
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.