Back to jobs
- Posted 21 February 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnvironmental, Health & Safety Jobs
- Contact NameConal Sheppard
Based Antrim Area
Further Training, Development and Progression Opportunities available within this organisation
Delighted to be working with this market leading Manufacturer and partner of choice for innovative building products.
The organisations focus on quality, service and consistency and their service-led ethos has been one of the key drivers in the growth of our market share over the past 10 years.
We are currently working together in Recruiting for a SHEQ Coordinator.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- IEMA Foundation course in Environmental Management (Desired)
- Membership of IOSH (Desired)
- Excellent communication skills including the delivery of training packages to an audience
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Ensuring all incidents and non-compliances are accurately recorded on the SHE management system.
- Root cause analysis identification and implementation of corrective actions to facilitate effective incident closure.
- Ensuring short-term containment and long-term solutions are implemented to prevent reoccurrence.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the SHE advisor for any site specific matters.
- To facilitate the site in their respective area to develop risk assessments, SSOP's and completion of any other relevant procedures.
- Management of the sites tier boards ensuring they are up to date and accurate information is displayed.
- Communication and training delivered through the use of Tool Box Talks, regular meetings, best practice and safety alerts.
- Ensure all H&S records are stored, maintained and reviewed in line with requirements.
- Supporting Factory Management Teams on the formulation of site specific SHE action plans and supporting and auditing progress to ensure they are delivered
- Measuring and reporting improvements to the Safety Health & Environment Management Systems
- Facilitating the review of any site-specific procedures and assessments in line with group SHE requirements
- Ensure compliance to any environmental permits or licenses issued by enforcing authorities
If you have an interest in the SHEQ Co-Ordinator role, please click 'apply' below and send a copy of your CV, or call Conal on 028 90 313 720 to discuss in confidence.