Site Manager | London
Vickerstock are delighted to be working with a UK main contractor to recruit for the role of Site Manger. With a number of specialist divisions including Construction, Civil Engineering and Fit Out, this organisation has the capability and expertise to deliver highly complex projects across the full built environment spectrum. This particular role is based in London.
Your new role as Site Manager
As Site Manager, you will be responsible for successfully delivering high quality medium to large scale projects in line with budget and agreed Client policy. The first project you will be working on consists of the construction of two large commercial buildings and a multistorey carpark. This project will be valued around £120 million, and you will continue to work on other high value projects throughout London.
What you will need to succeed as Site Manager (it would be great if you have these but don't worry if you don't)
- Good working experience in refurbishment and/or new build in commercial, retail, healthcare, or education
- Experience working in a similar role
- Experience using modern IT systems
- CSCS/CSR card
- SMSTS qualified
- Certification in First Aid at work
- Full UK driving license
What's in it for you?
- 33 days annual leave - which increases after 5-years
- Life assurance 4x your annual salary
- Pension - 6% employer contribution
- Medical Insurance - Senior / Grade 5 & Above
- Employee Assistance Programme
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE