Site Quality Manager | Cork | €60-90k
- Posted 10 March 2023
- Salary €70000.00 - €90000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFood Manufacturing / FMCG Jobs
- Contact NamePaul Muir
Site Quality Manager | Co Cork | €60-90k
Vickerstock Food Manufacturing/FMCG Specialists are working exclusively in partnership with our highly reputable and innovative Food Manufacturing Client based in County Cork with the appointment of a Site Quality Manager
This key role lies side by side with the site management implementing programs to mitigate risk. You will provide leadership and direction for Food Safety and Quality in alignment with Corporate Policies, Regulatory and Food Safety standards.
With strong heritage and further investment imminent this is the perfect time to be joining this Employer of Choice!
What we have to offer:
- €60-90k DOE
- Management Incentive Plan (MIP) 7-14%
- Pension scheme up to 10%
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Benefit Platform
Your day to day as Site Quality Manager
- Oversee Food Safety, Hygiene and GMP standards on site ensuring the Food Safety HACCP program is robust, effective and compliant to applicable Global Policies and Procedures, Regulatory Agencies and Accreditation Bodies
- Management of all Quality System elements including: Quality Reviews, Management of Change, Documentation Control. Validation / Qualification, Quality Agreements, Deviations and Investigations, Sanitation, Specifications, Batch release, CAPA, Audits, Customer Complaints
- Management and oversight of site laboratoires and compliance to the required accreditation bodies.
- Maintain and improve quality Objectives and KPI's.
- Manage staffing within the quality function including QC & QA.
- Provide overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of team members. ensuring accountability, oversee recruitment, training and development within the Quality team.
- Manage the department budget and utilize resources effectively to meet business needs.
- Builds relationship both within and outside the Kerry organization to keep up with best practices
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement across functions including, Operations, Engineering and Quality
- Ensure in depth technical process knowledge of unit operations including Pasturization, Evaporation, Spray Drying, Dry Blending and Packaging
- Management audit compliance and site readiness while liaison with external agencies in the arrangement, conducting and close out of external audits
- Provide guidance & validation support for new and on-going projects throughout the site
Your Essential Ingredients
- Minimum of an Honours Science degree in ideally Food (or Chemistry, Microbiology, or equivalent related discipline).
- 5+ years Quality Management experience in a Food manufacturing (or pharmaceutical environment).
- Experience in Validation (Facility, Equipment, Utilities, Process and Cleaning)
- Proven Leadership skills - coaching, mentoring and developing team members performance/technical acumen
- Experience of FDA approval and/or working towards accreditation
Get in touch:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to me now on T 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email ).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.