Submissions Technical Manager | Scotland
- Posted 16 March 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineConstruction Jobs
- Contact NameSydney Long
Submissions Manager | Glasgow
Vickerstock are delighted to be working with a Northern Irish based client to recruit for the role of Submissions Manager. This organisation has become a UK Tier 1 contractor. With a number of specialist divisions including Civil Engineering, Construction and Fit-out, they have the capability and expertise to deliver highly complex, high value projects across the UK.
Your new role as Submissions Manager
In this role, you will become a valued member of an impressive civil engineering pre-construction team based in Glasgow. You are responsible for writing content, and managing and coordinating bids and proposals. This is an ideal position for developing your career through training and working with an experienced team.
What you will need to succeed as Submissions Manager (it would be great if you have these but don't worry if not)
- Experience working in a bid management or bid writing role
- A construction or engineering related degree
- Experience of Abode Creative Suite
- Experience of the bid process
What's in it for you?
- Car allowance
- A competitive salary
- Hybrid working- 2-3 days in office
- 33 days Annual Leave - increasing after 5-years
- Life assurance - 4 x salary
- Pension - 6% employer contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE BROWSE OUR WEBSITE