Vickerstock are working in partnership with an industry leading, haulage company based in Lisburn on the appointment of a Transport Coordinator.
If you have a genuine passion for the transport insutry and are seeking a role that will offer you personal development and career progression. This is the move for you!
In your new role:
- Meet customer requirements for the safe and efficient transport of their goods according to operating procedures and statutory requirements
- Track trailer movements and keep customers updated with progres of delivery
- Check supplier documentation against loads
- Frequently liais with subcontractors
- Liaise with and brief drivers
- Prepare shift handovers and closely monitor KPI's
- Continually develop your knowledge and have a clear understanding of all aspects of Transport across the island of Ireland and UK
What you will need to succeed:
- A minimum of 2 years experience within a transport/warehousing operation
- A have high level IT skills as the complete operation is digital
- A sound knowledge of transport legislation
What's in it for you:
- Starting salary up to £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Butterfly shift pattern (Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Week 2: Wednesday & Thursday)
- Hours of work 8.00am - 8.00pm
- Additional Annual Leave (Service Based)
- Life & death in service insurance
- Additional Company Benefits
For a confidential conversation on how Vickerstock can support you with you next move, give Chris a call on 028 9031 3720.